- 1½ lb. beef stew meat*
- 1¼ cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups (about 6 oz.) coarsely chopped white mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. dried dill
- 1 (12 oz.) package egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- Add the meat, broth, mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, pepper, and dill to a 6-quart oval crock pot. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Cook the egg noodles according to their package directions.
- Add the cooked and drained noodles to the crockpot. Add the sour cream and mustard. Stir well. Cook another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.