Crock Pot Peach Cobbler southern dessert recipe is best served warm and topped with vanilla ice cream. It’s an easy dessert to throw in the crock pot and just let it cook. Everyone loves this!
- ¾ cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup biscuit baking mix
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced*
- Grease WELL the inside of 3 or 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine sugars, baking mix, oats and cinnamon.
- Stir in peaches and spoon into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream!