- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup ham, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease 6 cups of a muffin pan with pan spray. Spray every other cup for even baking.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, ham, red onion, green onion, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Ladle the egg mixture into the 6 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the eggs have puffed up and browned slightly.
- Remove the omelettes from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
After baking, you can either enjoy these little omelettes immediately, or you can freeze them for later. When you’re ready to eat, just pop the the grab-n-go omelette in the microwave and heat for 1 minute. They’re perfect for those mornings when you want a healthy breakfast, but just don’t have the time to whip up a full, nutritious meal.