No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites: delicious, easy to make, energy-boosting and super-filling. Made of just 6 simple ingredients, vegan, gluten free and healthy!
They’re easy-to-make, energy-boosting, super filling and YUM to the max.
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts or other gluten-free, vegan add-ins (chocolate chips, raisins, etc.)
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted peanut butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, flax and peanuts. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Pour wet mixture over dry mixture. Using a sturdy spatula, fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. I like my bites to be about 1 ½ tablespoons. If the mixture is too dry, add in a bit more maple syrup and peanut butter.
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. If you like them firm, you can store them in the fridge.