- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1/3 head green cabbage, rough chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, rough chopped
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 1 can cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- good squeeze tomato paste
- couple cloves garlic
- salt & pepper
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot & stir.
- Cook on Manual/High for 15 minutes; Quick Release
- Cook less if you want some crunch to your veggies.
- Substitute ingredients to your liking.
- You can also add some “boil in bag” rice.
- Add a small can of Rotel tomatoes with green chilies;
- 1 chicken breast instead of 2;
- add 1/2 lb lean ground beef, crumbled (raw);
- sub a can of black beans for the kidney beans;
- add a bay leaf for good measure.
- Garnish with a bit of shredded cheddar.