- 1 bag of microwave popcorn, plain or light butter
- 1 cup of M&M’s
- 6 ounces of white chocolate chips (half of a 11.5 oz bag)
- 1 heaping cup of mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 Tbs butter
- 1/3 Cup corn syrup
- Pop popcorn in the microwave according to the package instructions. Then Pour it into a large mixing bowl.
- In a sauce pan mix the corn syrup, butter and white chocolate chips. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat and pour the white chocolate mixture over the popcorn. Gently toss with a spoon until the popcorn is well coated. Sprinkle in M&M’s and toss gently. Enjoy!