How you can make the best-ever pepper steak. Ingredients will include: bell peppers, onion, garlic cloves, vegetable oil, beef broth and tomato sauce. You will then need to season your steak with salt and pepper (to taste), and then brown it in a hot skillet.
The topic of best-ever pepper steak
If you’re looking for an amazing pepper steak recipe, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I’ll be sharing my personal recipe for the best-ever pepper steak. The ingredients will include bell peppers, onion, garlic cloves, vegetable oil, beef broth and tomato sauce. I’ll also share how to season your steak with salt and pepper, as well as how to brown it in a hot skillet.
Tips and tricks for making the perfect pepper steak – Cut the bell peppers and onion into thin strips
- – Peel and chop the garlic cloves
- – Heat up a skillet over medium-high heat and add oil
- – Add the bell peppers, onion, and garlic cloves to the skillet
- – Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until they start to soften
- – Pour in the beef broth and tomato sauce, stir well, and bring to a simmer
- – Place your steak in the skillet, being careful not to overcrowd it
- – Let it cook for 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare (or longer if you prefer your steak more cooked)
The recipe for making different types of pepper steak
- – For a sweeter sauce, add in 1/4 cup brown sugar
- – For a spicier sauce, add an extra teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- – If you prefer your beef more well done, cook it longer or use a tougher cut of