This Broccoli Pineapple Salad makes enough for 6 to 8 people. It would be great for a spring/summer cookout, potluck, camping or Easter side dish. It will keep for several days in the fridge. I can already tell you that this will be a staple in our house this spring and summer. SO good!!!
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cheese, onion, grapes, pineapple, pecans and bacon.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar. Spoon the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss gently until evenly coated.