How this delicious and easy steak dish can be made in minutes with just a few ingredients. The cajun butter sauce is perfect for steak and gives it a nice, spicy flavor.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, cajun seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. set aside.
2. Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
3. Grill the steak for 4-6 minutes per side, or until cooked to your liking.
4. Serve the steak with the cajun butter sauce on top.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15