- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) frozen Southern-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 20 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix soup and sour cream in large bowl. Add potatoes and cheese; stir until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into 13×9-inch baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake 50 min. or until heated through.
Makes 12 servings, 1/2 cup each.
Nutrition per serving:
- Calories 260
- Total fat 17 g
- Saturated fat 9 g
- Cholesterol 45 mg
- Sodium 390 mg
- Carbohydrate 22 g
- Dietary fiber 1 g
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 7 g