- 1 cup Better’n Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 tbsp fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat Better n’ Peanut Butter, oil, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until the sugars are blended. Beat in egg substitute, yogurt and vanilla until combined.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, oats, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture until blended. (It will be sticky.) Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop or slightly rounded tablespoons of dough, place cookies 2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
- Dip the bottom of a glass in water and then in Turbinado sugar. Use the sugared glass to flatten the cookies slightly, leaving a thin layer of sugar on top, re-wetting the glass as needed.
- Bake the cookies in batches until they are just set and the tops appear cracked, 8 to 10 minutes. (Do not over-bake or they will be dry.)
- Cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Entire recipe makes 3 dozen
Serving size is 1 cookie
PER SERVING: 96 calories; 3g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 3g protein; 1 g fiber