This is the best chocolate icebox pie! It is simple to make and it’s quick! No baking required!
This is a simple no bake pie that it’s and quick to make when you need a delicious dessert! There is some stove top cooking required but it doesn’t take long.
I made this for my family and they loved it! The graham cracker crust with this is a great combination and it went fast! Will definitely be making this one again!
Chocolate Icebox Pie
Servings 8 servings
* 2/3 cup sugar
* dash salt
* 5 tbs flour
* 1 3/4 squares unsweetened chocolate melted
* 1 can evaporated milk or ½cream
* 1 cup water
* 2 egg yolks slightly beaten
* 2 cups miniature marshmallows
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
* 2 tbs chopped pecans
* Whipped topping
1. Combine sugar, salt, and flour.
2. Add the melted chocolate and ¼ cup of the milk.
3. Add the remaining milk, water, and egg yolks.
4. Cook over low heat until thickened. Remove from heat and add marshmallows and butter.
5. Blend well. When cool, pour into graham cracker crust, garnish with whipped topping sprinkled with chopped nuts and grated chocolate if desired.