Have you ever tried Bounty Bars? Well these are better than the ones you buy in a store, and they are super easy to make! Only four ingredients needed.
My kids love chocolate bars and Bounty Bars are one of their favorite. So I decided to surprise them with these, as I had some coconut in the pantry. I am so glad I did because they taste so much better than the store bought version.
They love grabbing one for a quick snack after school or bringing one in their lunch
3 Cups sweetened flaked coconut
2/3 Cup sweetened condensed milk
1/2 Cup powdered sugar
12 Oz dark chocolate chips or chunks
1. Mix together the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and powdered sugar in a large bowl. (Mixture should come together, but still be sticky.)
2. Form mixture into rounded rectangles, about 2-3 inches in length. (Wet your hands for easier handling!)
3. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
4. After candies have chilled, take out of the refrigerator. Melt the dark chocolate per your package’s instructions. Chocolate should be smooth and glossy.
5. Dip each candy into chocolate until completely covered.
6. Place on wire rack or parchment paper to harden.
7. Refrigerate about 30 minutes.