To Make this Recipe You’ll Need the following ingredients:
- 5 lbs baking potatoes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Let potatoes cool.
- Peel (if desired) and cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add potatoes and toss gently.
- Spoon into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.