Peach cobbler brings back memories of summer and the sweet smell in the kitchen as my mom sliced fresh, juicy peaches for peach cobbler. It is amazing how memories come flooding back with the whiff of peaches!! I always wanted two scoops of ice cream on mine; I would let it start to melt on the still warm cobbler and it was out of this world!
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 10 oz. bags of frozen, unsweetened sliced peaches – thawed (if fresh are available, use them!)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Vanilla reduced-fat ice cream, if desired
Heat oven to 375°F.
In an ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, stir Bisquick mix and cinnamon.
Stir in milk and melted butter with wire whisk or fork until blended.
In medium bowl, mix sugar, peaches and lemon juice. Spoon over batter in baking dish.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand about 20 minutes before serving.
Serve warm with ice cream (Yes!!)
Amount per serving
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 1/2g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 49g
Dietary Fiber 2g