- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 16 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, quartered
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl. In a small glass bowl, melt the peanut butter chips and peanut butter in the microwave at half power, stirring every 30 seconds. When melted and smooth, pour over the popcorn and stir till evenly coated. Add the chopped peanut butter cups and spread onto cookie sheets.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a little ziplock bag in the microwave. Snip one corner and drizzle the melted chocolate over the coated popcorn. Let the chocolate set, then serve!