If you are looking for a fun and simple Easter treat, try this recipe. I know you’ll love it!
Serves: 16 cups
- 1 – 16 oz. bag Marshmallows (mini or regular size work)
- 7 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 TB butter
- Easter Egg Candies
Butter cream frosting
- Green food coloring
- ½ C. Unsalted butter
- 3-4 C. Powdered sugar
- ¼ C. Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Grease cupcake pans and set aside.
- Melting marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl (I cooked mine for about 2 minutes but kept a close eye and made sure they weren’t puffing up too much and falling out of the bowl.)
- Stir together until well blended and pour in Rice Krispies. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into greased cupcake pan and press down with wax paper.
- Let set for half hour.
- Combine butter, milk, vanilla and 2 cups of your powdered sugar in a large bowl. Mix till smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes. Then add the remaining powdered sugar and food coloring of your choice.
- Pipe your frosting into your cookie cups and top with Easter egg candies. ENJOY!