- 2lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 2 packet Ranch Dressing Mix (I used Mrs Dash no salt seasoning Ranch packets)
- 2 packet Taco Seasoning (I used Mrs Dash no salt seasoning Ranch packets)
- 1 32 oz. box (low sodium) Swanson Chicken Broth
- 14.5 oz. can Tomato Sauce (low sodium)
- 2 – 14.5 oz cans Diced Tomatoes with Chiles
- 14.5 oz can Black Beans (low sodium)
- 1 can Corn (low sodium)
- Saute onions for 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef and brown the meat.
- Drain browned ground beef to remove excess fat.
- Add ground beef mixture and all other ingredients (do not drain corn or black beans) to slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours.
- Garnish with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Serving size: 12 Calories: 196 Saturated fat: 3.14 Carbohydrates: 11.8 Sugar: 1.17 Fiber: 3.7 Protein: 18.93