Lemon water is an extremely beneficial beverage, but if you add turmeric to it, you will get a miraculous healing drink.
If you mix turmeric and lukewarm lemon water you will get a powerful healing beverage. This is the perfect morning elixir to get you going for your busy day. There are many benefits of starting the day with a glass of lukewarm lemon water spiced up with turmeric.
Why start using more turmeric?
Turmeric has been used for centuries as a natural method to improve overall health, and its amazing health benefits have been scientifically confirmed.
It has had enough power to oppose drug-based medical aspects. Also, it has less side effects than synthetic medications, and the number of health benefits is incredibly high, which shows its positive effect on more than 160 different health conditions.
Turmeric is a wonderful help to your body because it is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer agent.
Although the health benefits for treating diseases are huge with turmeric, the health prevention properties are also a very important reason to add this spice to your drinking water daily.
Benefits of adding lemon to your drinking lukewarm water every day
Thanks to the lukewarm water your digestive tract will be protected and because it contains lemon your liver will be purified. But adding a dash of turmeric makes this drink 10 times healthier and more beneficial for your body.
You can also add a pinch of cinnamon, which will balance blood sugar levels, and strengthen the anti-inflammatory effects of the drink.
Also, this drink will provide a feeling of satiety which will last long and help you lose excess body weight. These are some of the most important health benefits of this amazing drink:
- Turmeric can prevent the high blood sugar spikes related to diabetes as it helps the body to properly process ingested sugars
- Turmeric increases bile flow, which helps the body to break down dietary fat as soon as it is consumed
- The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric protect the brain from Alzheimer’s disease and other age-related degenerative brain disorders.
- Turmeric has been shown to boost liver function, allowing the body to break down environmental and dietary toxins.
- Its strong antimicrobial properties strengthen immunity and boost digestion, and prevent common colds, and coughs
- It has been shown to benefit cancer patients as it can inhibit the growth of almost all types of cancer cells.
- It helps fight depression and many other health conditions.
Turmeric lemon water recipe
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon of organic turmeric
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
- Lemon juice squeezed from half an organic lemon
- 1 teaspoon of raw organic honey
- After you heat the water, add turmeric, lemon juice, and honey.
- Stir well. The turmeric will settle on the bottom of the cup, so keep stirring while you drink this elixir and you will use all the benefits of turmeric.
You should consume this drink while it is warm. This inexpensive and natural beverage will provide amazing health benefits, so make sure you drink it every morning!